Additional Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Modern Mathematics
Tutoring Style / Experience
- For mathematics, I would usually cover more on past year papers and lots of exercises
- For Science subjects, visuals (most source from YouTube) would help more on understanding apart from continuous exercises
- I can easily bond with the students and very friendly
- I may be a bit "garang" when teaching students below 13 years old but based on experience most parents find it helpful for their kids to improve on their grades
- Last year I have 6 PT3 students (all one-to-one classes) and all from "gradtutors.com" and their results for MATHS were 4 students got A, 1 student B and one student C.